SECTION 1 - Collecting Information
To effectively provide our services, we use the information that we collect through our website to:
- Help you find the most relevant information for your situation by customizing our services to optimize your experience;
- Keep you connected with TVH across the internet and update you with residential and commercial real estate-related news and information; and
- Help you to buy a property or research residential and commercial real estate using our website thereby initiating a productive and efficient relationship.
- Our goal in this policy is to be completely transparent about the data we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it, in order to make finding your new home a pleasant and fun experience!
SECTION 2 - To Whom Does This Policy Apply
SECTION 3 – Types of Information collected
- Like many online services, we use, or may use, technologies like session and persistent cookies, web beacons, log data, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about all users of our services. This includes things like user search preferences, interaction with ads on our website and location.
- Our servers would automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our services.
- We do not take any responsibility for any information that is collected by any third party either using the website or through any links on the website or through any of the advertisements.
- Our website use "session" cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services and to analyze how you interact with our services and to monitor the usage and web traffic information on our website. We use "persistent" cookies to recognize you each time you return to our website. We use this persistent cookie to remember your preferences and to make your user experience consistent after you register.
- We use Log Data to provide our services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate.
- If you are a real estate agent/channel partner we may ask you to provide certain additional information in order to set up your account.
- If you are a Channel Partner/Real Estate Agent, one of our representatives may call you to verify your information.
- We may also sometimes obtain and analyze about the information provided by you from third parties and use it to serve you better.
- Any location information provided by you during the registration process or at any other time via your account settings, will be stored and associated with your account. This location information may be used to provide localized features and services and to provide relevant advertising and other related contents.
SECTION 4 - Sharing of Information
- As you use, access and navigate our website and its services, we may collect various information, which may either be personal information, sensitive or other information. It can be classified as:
- “Personal Information” shall mean information like your name, your address, your age, your email address and your phone number.
- “Sensitive Information” shall mean your financial information, your passwords and other confidential information.
- “Other Information” shall mean all other information other than “Personal Information” or “Sensitive Information.” This will include information related to, but not limited to, your device’s information, cookie data, operating system, location, browser and its settings, unique identifier assigned to a device, usage patterns and preference, logs which are created when you access and use the website, local caches on your browser, your location, IP address and related information.
- Personal information will be used to allow you to login to your account or to resolve specific service issues, inform you of our new services or features and to communicate with you in relation to your use of the website.
- Any other information that we may collect will be used for our business purposes and this may include advertising of residential or commercial real estate properties or to use associated services, analytical purposes, data usage, improving the website or your user experience.
- We will share all information that we collect from you, including the personal information with any third party if it is required for the purposes of our compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request/action or any manner required for the purposes of protecting our rights or interests.
- From time to time, we may share the e-mail addresses of those who access our website to other partners/group companies whose properties or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone or text message contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com or call us.
- We will not track an opted out user’s behavior or display customized listings to such user. However, an opted out user may be able to view suggestions by us pertaining to marketing, branding or promotional campaigns.
SECTION 5 - User Generated Content
- If you use our user generated content services, like posting a question, comment or answer on our website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
SECTION 6 - Protecting Ourselves and Our Users
- We may release personal information when we believe that releasing such information would be appropriate to comply with the existing laws, regulations or legal request to enforce or apply our policies or to initiate, bill and collect amounts owed to us or to protect our rights or property or to protect the safety of our users or to address fraud, security or technical issues or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Our website fully complies with all Indian Laws applicable and hence TVH may disclose all or part of your personal details in response to a request from the law enforcement authorities or in a case of a bonafide requirement to prevent an imminent breach of the law.
SECTION 7 - Analytics
- We may use third-party service providers for the limited purpose of helping us to analyze your Log Data and location data, so that we can improve and localize our services, show you relevant property listings and study the way our users interact with our website and services.
SECTION 8 - Account Information
- The accuracy and confidentiality of your account information shall be your responsibility.
- You are alone responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address and other account information at all times.
- It is highly recommended to use a strong password that you do not use with any other services.
- We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address.
SECTION 9 - Third-Party Website Links
- Our website may contain links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you may navigate to any another website. We do not accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which such link may direct. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these websites, which may differ from ours.
SECTION 10 – Merger or Acquisition
- Information about our users and our website is a business asset of TVH. Consequently, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the website, our services or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
SECTION 11 - Security
- We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the latest secured technology. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of any information shared with us.
SECTION 12 - Policy Changes